Are you joining us for Christmas Eve Mass via the livestream? Want to follow along with the music? You’ll find everything you need in the worship aid below! Merry Christmas!!
We will be celebrating Christmas Masses at the following times:
Christmas Eve – Saturday, December 24, 2022
Christmas Day – Sunday, December 25, 2022
The Southern Saratoga County Network of Parishes is coming together to bring you a Youth Mental Health Evening. This evening will be geared towards our youth grades 6-12, but it is open to anyone. We hope that all of the young people in our parish are able to join us!
Friday, November 18, 2022
6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Registration and refreshments begin at 6pm
St. Edward’s the Confessor
569 Clifton Park Center Road
Clifton Park, NY 12065
We ask that you register in advance if possible. CLICK HERE to register!
What’s it all about? Check out the video below to learn more:
PARISH FOOD PANTRY COLLECTION at all of the weekend Masses of November 12/13, 2022!
On Saturday and Sunday, November 12 & 13, 2022, we ask you to consider bringing one or more food items for area food pantries. Your food items may be placed in the boxes as you enter the main entrance of Church, to the right of the Statue of Mary.
We also accept Gift Card donations for local grocery stores in amounts of $5 thru $50. The gift cards may be placed in the envelope posted on the window near the food pantry box in the entry of the Church.
Thank you in advance for your generosity!
Please plan to join us as you are able!
Feast of All Saints – Tuesday, November 1, 2022- Mass at 9am and 6:30 pm
Feast of All Souls – Wednesday, November 2, 2022- Mass at 6:30 pm
STARTING THE CONVERSATIONS: CRITICAL DECISIONS IN HEALTH CARE & END OF LIFE ISSUES
All Saints on the Hudson, Corpus Christi, St. Edward the Confessor, and St. Mary’s, Crescent are sponsoring a series of three presentations called “Starting the Conversations: Critical Decisions in Health Care & End of Life Issues”. The focus of these seminars will be on making “preplanned” decisions for “end of life” issues. The sessions are meant for all generations and are open to all churches and the public.
There is no cost. All sessions will begin at 6:30 PM and will run between 60 and 90 minutes each.
SESSION ONE: GETTING YOUR AFFAIRS IN ORDER
Tuesday, October 11, 2022
Tara Anne Pleat, Esq. of Wilcenski Pleat Law
Location: St. Mary’s Church Crescent, 86 Church Hill Road, Waterford
- Brief review of Advance Health Care Directives (Health Care Proxy, MOLST, Living Will)
- Discussion of Durable Powers of Attorney
- Wills/Revocable Living Trusts & Relationship to Probate
- Beneficiary Designations, Joint Accounts & Avoiding Probate
- Discussion of Landscape for Care of Seniors & Individuals with Disabilities
- Long Term Care Planning & Irrevocable Trusts
SESSION TWO: CRITICAL MEDICAL DECISIONS/ADVANCE DIRECTIVES
Tuesday, October 18, 2022
Maureen Cavanagh, D. Bioethics, MS, MAHCM, RN, C-EFM St. Peter’s Health Services
Location: St. Edward the Confessor Church, 569 Clifton Park Center Road, Clifton Park
- Health Care Proxy, Living Wills, DNR, MOLST, Organ Donation
- Planning your health care in advance – How to make your wishes known and honored if you can no longer speak for yourself
- Hospice/Palliative Care, Experiences of Hope
- Family Health Care Decisions Act 2010
SESSION THREE: END OF LIFE PLANNING
Tuesday, October 25, 2022
Rev. George Fleming, Pastor of All Saints on the Hudson & Corpus Christi
Sharon Ryan, Bereavement Coordinator, Corpus Christi Church
Location: Corpus Christi Church, 2001 Route 9 at Ushers Road, Round Lake
- Anointing of the Sick – Explanation – Priest availability
- Contacting and meeting with funeral home
- Contacting and meeting with church pastor/coordinator
- All Souls Day explanation
- Importance of keeping in touch for 1 year – cards, calls, etc.
- Bereavement Support Groups
To register for any of these events, please CLICK HERE no later than October 10, 2022.
If unable to register online, please contact Jeanne Gracon at (518) 371-9632 x11
All are invited to Celebrate the Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick on Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 11:00 am, here at St. Mary’s, Crescent. A light lunch will follow in the Parish Hall.
Please plan on joining us for this special Mass!
Do you have a child going into grades 8 through 12? They are invited to join us at Pirates Hideout (175 Guideboard Rd, Waterford) for a round of mini-golf and some ice cream!
When: Friday, September 2 at 7pm
Cost: $9.50 CASH (Pirate’s Hideout does not take cards) for the mini-golf
The ice cream is on us!
All grade levels (K-10) of Faith Formation are now open for registration! This year, we are excited for some changes to our program:
- All sessions will be in person!
- K-5 will meet Sunday mornings from 9:15 am to 10:15 am
- 6-8 will have a choice of dates and topics… Details to be discussed at the parent meeting: Monday, August 29th at 6:30pm
- 9-10 will start the year on the same days: Mondays from 6:30 pm to 7:45 pm
- In January, 10th grade will switch to Thursday evenings, once a month until Confirmation.
Take a couple minutes to learn about the different ways you could get involved in liturgy here!