Welcome to the Mass Sign-Up page! Please be sure to read through the following information to ensure you know what to expect as we begin to return to public worship.
Church will be open 30 minutes prior to Mass beginning. Please plan on arriving at least 10 to 20 minutes before Mass starts to allow time for check in and seating. The following requirements will need to be met:
- All attendees over 2 years old will need to wear a mask or face covering from the moment you step out of your car to the moment you return to it.
- Social distancing of 6 feet must be maintained at all times between people with the exception of people who live in the same household.
- Communion will only be offered in the hand and there will be no extra hosts given for people who typically bring to those who are not present at Mass. The Diocese is currently not allowing the bringing of the Eucharist to the homebound.
- Please refrain from offering a physical Sign of Peace during the Mass, remember that a smile and the words “Peace be with you” work.
- If you feel sick, you MUST stay home