Join us during the Month of October for: CONVERSATIONS FOR THE LIVING ABOUT DYING
All Saints on the Hudson, Corpus Christi, and St. Mary’s, Crescent are sponsoring a series of four presentations called “Conversations For the Living About Dying.” The focus of these seminars will be on making “preplanned” decisions for “end of life” issues. The sessions are meant for all generations and are open to all churches and the public.
There is no cost. All sessions will begin at 6:30 PM and will run between 60 and 90 minutes each.
Tuesday, October 17, 2017: CELEBRATING THE CHRISTIAN FUNERAL — Deacon Jim O’Rourke, Family Services for Albany Diocesan Cemeteries
Location: All Saints on the Hudson, Joe Scerbo Center, 52 William St., Mechanicville
- The Rites and Rights of Christian Burial
- Our obligations of care and prayer for the dead
- Preplanning as a gift to your family
Tuesday, October 24, 2017: CONVERSATIONS BEFORE THE CRISIS — Pat Spreitzer, RN, BSN, Community Nurse Liaison, Community Hospice and Linda Seymour, RN, BSN, MS, Health Educator
Location: Corpus Christi Church, 2001 Route 9 at Ushers Road, Round Lake
- Initiating those uncomfortable but necessary discussions
- Understanding our options for advanced health care planning
- Decisions we need to make – tips and tools to help us and our families in this process
Registrations appreciated – Please call or email Jeanne Gracon at 518-371-9632 ext. 11 or via email at email@example.com.
Register for one or all FREE sessions of this series. Registration ensures availability of handouts. Everyone is welcome!