Due to the impending storm tomorrow, 3/12/22, we are postponing our Corned Beef Dinner one week. The Corned Beef Dinner is now scheduled for Saturday, 3/19/22 at 5:30 pm, after the 4:30 pm Mass. We hope to see you there!
Tag Archives: weather
Feb. 12, 2017 – Faith Formation Classes Cancelled; Regular Mass schedule followed
Due to impending weather, St. Mary’s Crescent will be cancelling the following on Sunday, February 12, 2017 –
- No Faith Formation Classes
- Regular Mass Schedule will be followed
Jan. 24: All evening activities cancelled
Due to the weather, we have cancelled Faith Formation classes as well as any meetings that were scheduled. The offices will open at 10:00 am. Please be safe if you have to travel today!